Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Back For More by Kayley Loring

Back For MoreBack For More by Kayley Loring
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I love enemies to lover tropes! I just wanted a little more out of this one to set it apart from others. It was a really fun and quick read, but it just never hit that spot of breaking away from others like I wanted. That is not a bad thing, just something I like to look for to separate it from other romances.

I really enjoyed the characters with this one and had fun with the story. This was my first from this author and I am still excited to explore some of her other work. There were so many aspects of the story that I did enjoy. Overall, I still like this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment