Thursday, November 14, 2019

Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky

Imaginary FriendImaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This started off so strong. I was hooked and flew through the first few hundred pages. I was really loving the story and everything that was going on. However; around half way through everything was getting too repetitive. It was a little too slow and there was not enough happening to keep my interest. I wanted to know how everything ended, so I did skip to the end. But, all and all, I really DNF this around the half way point.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment