Monday, November 11, 2019

American Royals by Katharine McGee

American Royals (American Royals, #1)American Royals by Katharine McGee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have heard mixed reviews on this one, but I really loved it. It had a little bit of everything: romance, drama, family, sickness, mean girls, and more. It had my attention from the start! I would have finished it in only one sitting if I did not need sleep.

When this started off, several characters are thrown at you with each new chapter. I did not really love this, but it worked! I was loving each characters story so it helped for me to read on. I loved the romances and how everyone was connected. I was not expecting the stuff with the King, and loved the family parts of the story too.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one! I cannot believe this is how it ended! I need book two!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment