Friday, July 12, 2019

Summer Island by Kristin Hannah

Summer IslandSummer Island by Kristin Hannah
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


If you love stories about second chances, you may really love this story. It deals with second chance romances, second chance friendships, and second chance family relationships. It is a very touching look at the relationship between a mother and her daughter.

As soon as this started I knew it would probably end with tears based on one of the subjects in the story. It did not bring the emotional tole I was expecting or wanting, but was still sad at times. This story was a little slower than some of the authors other works, and I did not find myself wanting to move ahead at times. It just did not capture my attention like I expect from KH writing.

Overall, it was ok.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment