Saturday, July 27, 2019

False Step by Victoria Helen Stone

False StepFalse Step by Victoria Helen Stone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this one, but there was nothing that set it over the top for me. It was pretty predictable and I was just waiting for some big twist which never happens.

I sit here trying to think of what to write for a review, but I do not really have much to say which happens often when I read a three star book (which is a good rating for me as it means I liked it). I did not love it and I did not hate it. It does deal with infidelity with most of the characters. I do not feel it was very thriller like at all. There is no big reveal or shocking moments. To be honest, not much happened after the first scene of why everything is happening the way it happens.

Overall, it was good though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment