Friday, November 2, 2018

The Smell of Other People's HousesThe Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was not really sure what I was in for when I started The Smell of Other People’s Houses. I have heard that it was a one of those books that will be your favorite without you even knowing it. I definitely get that thinking.

This story follows four different teens: Ruth, Dora, Alyce, and Hank. When this started it was almost like four separate stories. However; the stories all come together in the end. I did like some of the characters more than others. Some of the stories dragged on and I was ready for them to move on.

Overall, this was pretty good. It did not blow me away as I was expecting it too.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment