Monday, November 19, 2018

Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)Out of Breath by Rebecca Donovan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have really enjoyed this series, but I do feel it was a little too long. This could have been wrapped up within two books. Book three was my least favorite in the series. I just felt it was too long and was repetitive.

Emma has now been off in college and is suffering from her demons. She starts to spiral as she has not dealt with her past. She meets a new guys and things seem to be looking up for her. Then more horrible things happen, and Emma beings to spiral even more. Enter Evan! I was actually disappointed that Evan came back in to the picture. It was pretty predictable, but I was personally team Cole. I feel Evan was a trigger for Emma. He enabled her and I feel they were actually not good for each other. I feel Emma used Evan as a way to hold on her hurt and being with him would not allow her to move on.

I ended up not loving the finale, but enjoyed the series overall.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment