Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)The Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"The world keeps spinning because your heartbeat exists."

This is the third book in the Elements series and can be read as a standalone. I have read the other three and loved them, and decided it was time to finish the series. I do not why I waited so long.

I highly recommend going into this blind, as it will just make the story that much better. Yes, there were things that happen that were predictable. However; it did not take away from the emotional impact the story will take on you. I was waiting for what happened, knowing it was going to come, and I still balled my eyes out (you will know what I am talking about when you read this).

I loved the love between Maggie and Brooks. This was not just about a romance, but about family. The parts with Maggie’s father, mother, and sister were also very emotional! I was hooked the moment I started this one, and I read it in one sitting. Be prepared to stay up all night to finish this and for your heart to break.

Overall, I loved this!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment