Friday, November 23, 2018

On Magnolia Lane by Denise Hunter

On Magnolia Lane (Blue Ridge, #3)On Magnolia Lane by Denise Hunter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am in love with Denise Hunter and the Blue Ridge series. I was excited to get an advance copy of On Magnolia Lane, but when it was running behind on getting to me I went ahead and bought my own copy of this as well since I could not wait to read it!

This is actually the third book in the Blue Ridge series, and I had no clue it was the last. I think this was a great conclusion to the series though. It can be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading the series in order to have a better love for the characters.

This had everything that I love about Denise Hunter: friendship, love, faith, and so much more. Her writing is just flows together and you will get lost in the story about Daisey and Jack.

If you love romance, pick up this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment