Friday, September 24, 2021

Till It Hurts by Cora Brent

Till It HurtsTill It Hurts by Cora Brent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Triggers for mental health, addiction, pregnancy, loss, death, and more. This is a friends to lovers, back to enemy to lovers story. I enjoyed the reconnection between Jace and Tori.

I really loved the first half of this story. I am not usually a fan of dual timelines, but the author just did it right with this one. I found it to all connect the story. I really wanted to find out what happened with the trio and this kept me reading.

This does deal with addiction, but in way that is more around PTSD. I would have liked to see a little more around this as I feel it could have been more used to bring out a little more emotion in the story.

I also wanted a little more around Colt and his return. I did tear up when he and Jace finally meet up again in the future and we get to see how much Colt has grown.

I feel like certain aspects had the perfect amount of detail and others could have used more. Overall, I really enjoyed this though and plan to check out more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment