Thursday, September 30, 2021

Flock by Kate Stewart

Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)Flock by Kate Stewart
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So I gave in and started The Ravenhood series. This was good and I did enjoy it. I do not feel like we really got to know the characters as well as I would have liked too. I think I would have bought into the relationships a little more if we got to see a little more development. I feel it was instant for both Sean and Dominic. It does add up to why it was instant when you get to the end, but I wanted more to show why they have the emotions that they do.

I was confused with the big conflict that happened in the garage. I am hoping there is more around this in the next books. Some of the conflict is revealed in a very surface level at the end. This also leads with a cliff hanger.

The story itself was ok. It did not blow me away by any means. It did leave me wanting to know what happens next with the ending. I will continue on when I can get my hands on the second and third audiobook, but it was not something that made me want to scream and jump to book two.
I am glad I gave it a shot though and will finish the series eventually.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment