Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Heard It in a Love Song by Tracey Garvis Graves

Heard It in a Love SongHeard It in a Love Song by Tracey Garvis Graves
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I do not really know how to explain this story. It is definitely more women’s fiction than romance. The story jumps back and forth between the past relationships and the current day. We really get to see more around the past for both Layla and Josh as the story is follows more so around their previous relationships/lives. There are very limited scenes involving the two together. There was little romance for me personally. It was more of a story around finding yourself and picking up the pieces after divorce.

This was not what I was expecting at all. I enjoyed the storyline and the characters though. Overall, a decent read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment