Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The Real Deal by Lauren Blakely

The Real DealThe Real Deal by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was really in the mood for a great romance and I love fake dating, so this was definitely what I needed right now. This was just one of those love stories where I found myself smiling the whole time I was reading. However; I did want a little more.

I like to have a little more around the romance than just the romance. We get a little of that here and there, but not enough to set this apart from other stories. It was a little slow in some places and a little too predictable. It is also very insta-lovey. I do love the fake dating aspect, but they were obsessed with each other too quickly.

Overall, a fun and quick romance.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment