Monday, November 16, 2020

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This audiobook was phenomenal. There is a full cast of narrators. Phone calls took place as real phone calls. It just really brought this story to life. If you love podcasts, you will love this on audio.
I flew through this one and did not want to put it down. It was so good. I loved following along with the clues and interviews to come to my own conclusions around what happened.

This is told in three parts. Part one was so good and engaging. I would have given part one five stars. It was where most of the interviews occurred which I really liked. Part two did slow down a little. I do think this would have even better if it was maybe around fifty some pages less. There was a lot of repeating information around the suspects that did get a little repetitive.

I did not love the ending and why everything happened the way it did. However; overall, I did enjoy this one more than I was expecting and highly recommend it on audio.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment