Monday, November 9, 2020

Burn You Twice by Mary Burton

Burn You TwiceBurn You Twice by Mary Burton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am a little torn on this one. I was expecting a little more, but I still enjoyed it overall.

This started off so good, but almost immediately slowed down. There were certain chapters that had me on the edge of my seat, and others that were so slow and brought nothing to the story. I found myself losing interest with these slower moving sections. I needed more to happen and more draw dropping moments.

Overall, this one was ok.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment