Sunday, October 13, 2019

Unscripted by Davis Bunn

UnscriptedUnscripted by Davis Bunn


I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was very excited about this one as I was really intrigued by the synopsis. I am not sure why, but it just never captured my attention like I wanted it too after the first few chapters. I liked the first page enough, but I just never could get myself to sit down and get into this one. I think I tried picking this up and ended up reading the same pages at least five different times. I decided it was best to just give up on this one for now. I may try to pick up the audiobook in the future, as others really seem to love this. I want to give it a fair shot. For now, it is on hold.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment