Thursday, October 10, 2019

Down Too Deep by J. Daniels

Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)Down Too Deep by J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

“Two single parents. Three little kids. One summer they’ll never forget.”

This is a story following Jenna and Nate, both single parents. I really enjoyed their romance. We really get to know them both as we see Nate learning how to move on after the loss of his wife. Nate and Jenna really develop a friendship as their romance continued to blossom. They were both just great people. They were sweet and really gave each other what they needed.
I knew this was following two single parents going in. I really enjoyed the kids being apart of the story. They were such a big part of everything and just brought that extra Ahhh moments that I needed. My favorite parts included the kids.

This does deal with some triggering issues such as suicide and abandonment, but they are not at the forefront of the story.

Overall, a super cute romance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment