Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros

The Last LetterThe Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sometimes you read a book so beautiful that you just do not know how to write a review. The Last Letter has done that to me. All I can really say is, GO READ THIS! You will cry (a lot), smile, and it will make you believe in love (not just romantic love, but family love).

This is a very emotional read. Triggers do include War, love and loss, and childhood cancer. I went into this blind and highly recommend doing so as well. I almost passed on this one, and I am so glad the cover kept calling to me. I did not want to put this one down. I only stopped reading to give my head a break from my crying headache from the beginning. I was tearing up even in the happy moments! This story just pulled at all my emotional strings. I think this is the most I have ever cried and the hardest I have ever cried over a book!! I literally could picture what was happening and kept thinking this would make an amazing on screen movie!

I listed to this on Audible Escape. I definitely recommend the audiobook. I immediately went and purchased the paperback as I needed this in my collection.

Overall, I loved this and am obsessed. This has made my top reads of 2019! I need more from this author! If you have read any of her other work, let me know what you recommend next!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment