Saturday, October 19, 2019

Marriage for One by Ella Maise

Marriage for OneMarriage for One by Ella Maise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This has been a book that has been on my TBR list forever. I was intimidated though as it is more than 500 pages. I finally took the plunge and I am glad I did.

First off, I would have never guessed this was as long as it was. I flew through this. The author did a great job with pacing. I thought it was going to drag on and on, but I actually did not have any issues with it at all. I loved the slow burn romance and being able to watch the relationship between Jack and Rose. I loved them both. I love how distant Jack was, but how Rose slowly tore down his walls. I found myself asking out loud “what did he do?” as I was reading. You will know what I mean once you start reading. I was expecting a little more with the plot twists, but still loved every minute of this.

Overall, I really loved this and need am adding this author to my need more list!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment