Friday, March 22, 2019

The Atlas of Love by Laurie Frankel

The Atlas of LoveThe Atlas of Love by Laurie Frankel


I went into this not really knowing what it was going to be about. I was not expecting this to take the turns it did. There are triggers for abortion and pregnancy.

This started off strong with finding a newborn baby at a shopping center. I thought this was going to be such a strong read, but once the story started it lost me. This deals with college age (master level) friends in which one ends up pregnant. There are trigger warnings around abortion discussions. This had everything I would normally love in a story, but I was just bored. I felt there was no movement or development within the characters to have me care about their story. I ended up DNF this one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment