Saturday, March 9, 2019

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1)Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I was very hesitant to jump into this series, as people either seem to love it or hate it. I went into it with low expectations and knowing that this does not actually deal with Jack the Ripper. I actually really enjoyed this and read it in one sitting.

After hearing so many people talk about this, I was not really sure what it was going to be about. I was not expecting this to actually follow murders, but it does. I am not sure why I have heard others say it does not, as that is the main mystery following our characters. I thought it was fast paced and addicting. I wanted to know what happened with the murders and the romance within the story. It was nothing mind blowing, and it was predictable but still worth reading.

Overall, this surprised me and I am happy that I own book two as well. I will be starting that one next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment