Friday, June 15, 2018

June 2018 Book Of the Month Pick-The Kiss Quotient


I was lucky enough to be a representative for the month of June for Book of the Month.  This month I was able to pick one book, and it was sent to me.  However; I have previously subscribed and purchased my own Book of the Month picks as well.  


What is it?
Each month, Book of the Month chooses 5 books from different categories You get to pick one of the books to be sent your way. The best part, if you do not like any of the books, you can skip that month and extend your box for another month.  

Another thing I love is that you can add additional books for only $9.99!  That is an insane deal!

What it costs?
Book of the Month starts off at only $14.99 a month, but they always have sales.  You can also sign up with my link for a free book!  Click here.


Now, for the good stuff! This month I choose The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang.  This was a book I have been hearing nothing but rave reviews around, so I was excited to see that it was offered through Book of the Month.  I ended reading this the day it arrived and loved it.

I ended up taking a picture with the box and the bookmark, as I loved the quotes on both!

Do you currently subscribe to Book of the Month?  If not, why not?  Give them a try!  You will not regret it!  Get a free book!

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment