Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The Night Swim by Megan Goldin

The Night SwimThe Night Swim by Megan Goldin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you love True Crime podcasts, I highly recommend the audiobook on this one. You actually get to listen to part of a “podcast” during the story.

This does deal heavily around the topic of rape. We are following two different stories; one current case and one previous case. Both are dealing with rape and you do go through the trial and evidence around the rapes. I do not recommend this book if you do not like or cannot read about these tougher topics.

This story will make you mad! It really looks into how much rape victims are blamed for what happened, and also how others will try to spin it on the victim. There were times my heart was pounding so hard from being so pissed off around the cases. I am used to things like this based on my field of work, but I still cried during the trial. I also cheered when they called SPOILER to the stand!

Overall, I loved this and want to read more from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment