Sunday, October 17, 2021

Forever Golden by Rachel Jonas

Forever Golden (Kings of Cypress Prep, #3)Forever Golden by Rachel Jonas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Book three is much more a romantic suspense than the others. Everything is starting to unfold, but sadly this one just did not work for me.

I still love West and Blue together and seeing how far they have come. I thought book three was going to be action packed on how it all started. However; there was too much filler. When you thought you would be starting a huge climax of events, the story almost sidelined. There was too much around other characters and almost like a mini novella around Scarlett. It all just did not work for me and I was losing interest even with it being the final book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment