Thursday, October 28, 2021

The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams

The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a really quick read. I thought there was going to be a little more around the actual Bromance Book Club as their major role was only in the beginning and lightly thrown in throughout. I also could have gone without the added chapters/excerpts of the romance novels. I could have used more around the actual characters and summaries of what they were reading.

I did like how our couple was married and were trying to reconnect on their love. However; you really do not get a sense of what brought the two together in the first place. They have toddlers as well and it was like they have never had a conversation up to that point. I was also not a huge fan of the ending. Otherwise, this was a fun read and I can see myself finishing the series in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment