Saturday, June 13, 2020

The Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon

The Boyfriend ProjectThe Boyfriend Project by Farrah Rochon
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I was so excited for this one, but it just fell a little short for me. I was expecting more, especially with how amazing of an intro this one had.

I really loved the beginning of this one and how the girls all meet. I was laughing with them, and really enjoyed seeing how they all came together. They blamed the man that was cheating and did not go after each other which was awesome! I really enjoyed the friendships in this one.

The romance and story was a little too slow for me though. I found myself skimming as it was just not holding my attention like I wanted it too. I ended up skipping to the end to see what happened and how it would all come to an end.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment