Saturday, June 6, 2020

Forbidden Promises by Synithia Williams

Forbidden Promises (Jackson Falls #1)Forbidden Promises by Synithia Williams
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This is my first Synithia Williams read but it will not be my last. I am really curious where the story will go for book two following Byron.

One question I got around this was if there was cheating. No, the romance is between India and her Ex-brother in law. Travis is divorced when they are reunited. If this would normally turn you off, I would still recommend giving this one a chance.

This does deal triggers around miscarriages and family issues.

If you love slow burn romance, you will love this. I really enjoyed the build up between India and Travis. I was very happy that it took them so long to get together. We get to see some of their past as well as them coming back together now. These are my favorite types of romances.

This was a little slow paced at times, but it really picked up towards the end. Overall, I enjoyed this one!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment