Monday, March 30, 2020

Virgin River by Robyn Carr

Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)Virgin River by Robyn Carr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I rarely watch a movie/TV series before reading a book. This time though, I did. I ended up binge watching Virgin River and loved it. There were so many cliff hangers that I could not wait for the show to return. So, I did what I should have done first…jumped into the book series.

This was pretty good. There were the same loved characters with subtle differences. The book does have a much faster moving romance between Mel and Jack. There is more romance in general which I enjoyed. There were some twists and turns that were very different than what I was expecting.

There were some details that were not in this book, but I know there are like twenty more in the series. I am not sure I will continue with the book series though. I enjoyed the show a little more and will probably just stick with that.

Overall, this was still really good though!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment