Sunday, March 8, 2020

Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer

Call It What You WantCall It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed previous Brigid Kemmerer books, but I never fell in love with them. Until now! I went into this one not expecting much and ended up really loving it.

This story deals with so many serious issues. Be aware there are triggers for infidelity, suicide, cheating scandals, lost friendships, forgiveness, pregnancy issues, and more. I think some books throw in so many issues that they are lost or just overwhelming within the story. Even with everything that is tackled within this story, I never felt like that. The author did a great job intertwining them all and making them all work together.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment