Saturday, December 21, 2019

As She Fades by Abbi Glines

As She FadesAs She Fades by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have been pretty hard on previous Abbi Glines reads as they have been pretty hit or miss for me. I was really hesitant to go into this one, but I decided to give it a try. I really loved part of one. I was really enjoying the budding romance between Slate and Vale. I enjoyed the college aspect between the two.

I thought this was going to be predictable, but I was not expecting part two to be what it was. Part two was good, but I wish this would have kept the pace and direction from part one. I felt it was all a little rushed. It also make you take a step back from the romance that I was loving in part one. It all ended and I just wanted more.

Overall, this was pretty good but still did not blow me away. Part one was 4 stars, but part two brought it down to around three stars!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment