Friday, October 21, 2016

DNF (Did Not Finish) Books

Have you read any of these books?  Do I need to give them another try?  Let me know....

DNF-OCTOBER 2016
Let me start off by saying, that I am the type of reader who needs to be invested quickly into a book to keep reading.  If I have not been captivated within a few pages or even by the end of the first chapter or two I tend to give up.  I just have always been like that. 

I know this can actually be a bad thing, as I am sure I have missed out on some amazing books for giving up on them so quickly.  So, let me know if there are any from this month that I need to give another try.

I am also not going to leave a description on these books or opinions.  I do not feel it fair to comment on a book that I did not read in full.  I read only a few pages on some of these books and others I read almost 50%.

I purchased some of the books on my own.  Some were also provided for free through Netgalley.


 
























Let me know what you are reading down below as I am always looking for new recommendations. Also, let me know your opinions on these listed.  There may be a hidden gem.

Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment