Sunday, September 21, 2014

My First VoxBox-Degree Expert Protection Review

Whoop!!  Whoop!!  I finally received my first campaign through Influenster!!!!  I was so excited and even more excited this was going to be a product I was familiar with and would actually use.  


Per the Influenster website, this site allows members to "learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!  We invite our most active and social media savvy members to participate in exclusive rewards campaigns, such as: - VoxBox campaigns where members receive complimentary full-size products to test and review!"

My first VoxBox finally came, and I have been using this product daily.  The Degree Expert Protection with Motion Sense deodorant has been a great product.  Who does not need a good deodorant?  This stuff smells good and lasts all day.  I used the Fresh Energy.  I did not actually even attempt to see if it would last 48 hours as I do not go that long without ensuring I am clean and not smelly.  LOL! 




This did not irritate my skin at all like some other deodorants.  I am familiar with degree and the brand is one of my go to products.

This product sells at most retail stores around the $4 range.  It is available in Fresh Energy, Shower Clean, and Sheer Powder.

Are you ready to get into Motion?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Influenster.com.  Regardless, I always provide my honest opinion on all products, and only recommend products or services I truly would use or recommend for myself to my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment