Saturday, September 27, 2014

First Smiley Review-ChapStick Hydration Lock

Chapstick....How boring right?  Not really!!!  I love ChapStick and I am always losing them, so the more the better.  I was given the opportunity to review the new ChapStick Duel Moisture and Renew Hydration lock.




I really do not see the difference on my lips when using the moisturizing or renew side, but both still work great and leave my lips soft and moisturized.  I really like putting this on in the morning and also when I go to bed.

This new ChapStick runs for around the $6 on Amazon, which is a little on the higher end for a ChapStick product.  Follow this link for a 50 cent off coupon http://h5.sml360.com/-/77uq.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using smiley360.com.  Regardless, I always provide my honest opinion on all products, and only recommend products or services I truly would use or recommend for myself to my readers.

If you would like to join me on Smiley360 and try free products, please click http://h5.sml360.com/-/j8m

No comments:

Post a Comment