Thursday, February 25, 2021

Obsession by Patricia Bradley

Obsession (Natchez Trace Park Rangers, #2)Obsession by Patricia Bradley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I am a huge fan of Patricia Bradley so I was excited to get a copy of Obsession. This is the second book in the series but it can be read as a standalone. I did not read book one, but plan to go back to it since I enjoyed this one so much.
The author just does romantic suspense so well. This is a Christian romance, but do not let that turn you off from picking this up. This is a fast paced story that you will love.

I really enjoyed both the plot and the characters in this one. I cannot wait to see where the next book will go in the series. This may be my new favorite from her.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment