Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Mother May I by Joshilyn Jackson

Mother May IMother May I by Joshilyn Jackson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

I was sent this book from the publisher/publicity team. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

This had a very great start. Everything happened pretty quickly and I was instantly pulled into the story. This story is told in three different parts. I flew through part one. It was really good and really captured my attention. Part two did slow down a little, but still had details that kept me reading. Part three was ok. I did not love the direction everything was heading. It was pretty predictable and obvious what happened to cause everything that was currently happening.

Overall, I enjoyed this one though.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment