Sunday, January 14, 2018

Bad For You by J. Daniels: Review




I was sent this book from the publisher and Netgalley. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review. 



Synopsis:

"He didn't want to be bad. He just didn't have a choice...

Shayla Perkins isn't the kind of girl who makes the same mistake twice, especially when it comes to Sean "Stitch" Molina. So when he gives her the world's biggest rejection, that's it--she's done. Until the sexy, silent, unavailable Sean makes Shay a very personal offer. Of course, it still doesn't mean he's interested in her. Or does it?

Sean has done things in life. Bad things. And he's paid the price. All he wants now is to make up for his past by doing good in the present. And no one deserves more good than Shay. Beautiful on the inside and out, Shay is the kind of woman who should be cared for and protected--especially from a man like Sean. He's tried to keep his feelings for her in check, but a single, reckless impulse pulls them closer than ever before.

Soon the two are sharing their biggest dreams and satisfying their deepest desires. But what will happen if the only way to truly give each other what they want most...is to let each other go?"


MY REVIEW:

My Rating: 4 Stars

Format: Kindle

Source: Publisher


J. Daniels has been an author that I have been interested in reading for so long, but I just never grabbed for any of her work. When I saw that the third book in the Dirty Deeds series was coming out, I knew I wanted to read it. I hesitated since I still need to read the first two in the series, but I am so glad this was my first J. Daniels read.

I was instantly pulled into the writing. I am not sure if this follows characters from the previous books, but I read this as a standalone. I never had any questions or holes in the story from not reading books one and two.

This was a very emotional story. I really enjoyed the characters and the romance. You will fall in love with both Shayla and Sean. They will keep you guessing from the beginning and your heart will break as their stories unfold.

Overall this was a really amazing read, and I look forward to reading more from J. Daniels.


Please comment below with any comments and to show your support for Simply Kelina!

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Goodreads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment