Sunday, July 17, 2022

The Resurrection of Wildflowers by Micalea Smeltzer

The Resurrection of Wildflowers (Wildflower Duet, #2)The Resurrection of Wildflowers by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed book one and wanted to see what would happen. This does pick up around six years after book one ended. It was pretty good, but it is exactly like you would expect the story to go. There were some sad moments thrown in as well as some aww moments which made it a decent read.

I also like how the author captures co-parenting in this and did not turn Caleb into a villain.

Overall, I do agree that this could have all been in one book instead of a two book series. I still enjoyed it though and am adding Micalea Smeltzer as a author to read more from.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment