Sunday, March 20, 2022

Kamila Knows Best by Farah Heron

Kamila Knows BestKamila Knows Best by Farah Heron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one started off a little slow for me, but I am really glad I kept going as I fell in love with Kamila and Rohan. The narrator did a great job bringing everything together. I also loved the addition of the sound effects for certain parts like the text chains.
Initially the author made Rohan come off as much older than Kamila. It was almost like he was her dad’s best friend. The talk about his age and his salt and pepper facial hair made it seem like it was going to be a large age gap. It was not as Rohan is only five years older than Kamila.
As I said earlier, this started off a little slow for me. However; I was devouring every scene between Kamila and Rohan and was loving their friendship. They were what kept me reading. I just loved their chemistry and the friends to lovers vibes that we were getting.
I loved the additional culture aspects of the story as well.
Mental health is touched on lightly but never goes into too much detail.
Overall, I really enjoyed this and thought it was super cute.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment