Saturday, September 7, 2019

Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy C. Cherry

Eleanor & GreyEleanor & Grey by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is a prime example of how book reviewing can sometimes hinder finding great reads. I am such a mood reader. I actually received an EARC of this when it was released. I was just never in the mood to grab for it but I had to get it reviewed. I never could get into it then. I knew I loved BCC though, so when this was on Audible I decided to give it another chance. I am so glad I did!

I loved this!! This story is really told within two time periods. We need Eleanor and Grey while in high school. Both are dealing with different issues. There was limited story around Grey and his parents. Eleanor is dealing with a sick parent and everything that comes along with that. I really connected with Eleanor as I had a sick parent growing up. I loved how we get to see the relationship between Eleanor and her mother. It was not just a sad story thrown in to bring a plot to the story. It was heart breaking and I balled crying.

This then picks back up 15 years later when Eleanor and Grey meet again. I loved the beginning, but it this took me over the edge when they are adults. I could not put this down. There are so many changes and Grey is very cold (it makes sense at you read his story). This whole story will break your heart. I literally cried off and on throughout the whole book.

Overall, I loved this! I immediately went and purchased the paperback off Amazon as this has to be in my collection!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment